What Makes us Unique?
We are keenly aware that your choice of an orthodontist is a very personal one. An average treatment plan can entail a monthly visit to an office ranging from several months to several years. It is our desire that you find an office which will not only provide a superior treatment plan, but will inspire confidence in the individualized personal relationships forged to provide you or your child a smile that will bring a lifetime of satisfaction.
As you choose an orthodontic practice, we would like you to be aware of just a few of the things our office strive to be to place us at the “head of the class!”
- Doctor Kincer is an Orthodontic Specialist.
- There are many in the dental field who provide orthodontic care, but Dr. Kincer has devoted 100% of his professional career of over thirty years to providing the highest quality, leading-edge orthodontic treatment to thousands of satisfied patients.
- Complementary Initial Exam.
- Perfecting your smile is a big decision and we want you to be able to explore your options without a large financial outlay. We appreciate the fact that your time is valuable; for this reason, our free initial exam includes photographs and diagnostic x-ray(s). Our goal is to give you information which will enable you to evaluate your orthodontic treatment options and the accompanying fees, payment plans and insurance considerations.
- Approachable & Friendly Staff in an Inviting Office Atmosphere.
- Dr. Kincer recognizes that you have a choice when seeking the practice which will give you the smile of your dreams. From your first telephone contact with Jennifer Battles or Molly Scarbrough, we strive to offer customer service that communicates our commitment to excellence in every aspect of our practice. Dr. Kincer’s commitment to your superior customer service is not mere lip service. If you are not impressed, please call Dr. Kincer on his personal cell at (770) 424-5280.
- State-of-the-Art Technology and Continuing Education.
- Competence in orthodontic care is naturally assumed from a Georgia Board of Dentistry licensed dentist. In striving for excellence, Dr. Kincer is determined to surpass mere competence while staying abreast of innovations in the field of orthodontics through continuing education courses and membership in the American Association of Orthodontists, American Dental Association and the Georgia Dental Association.
- One Orthodontist – One Office Location
- In keeping with our commitment to personal service, Dr. Kincer will personally deliver superior care at each appointment.
- Facial Aesthetic Tools
- – Dr Kincer utilizes facial aesthetic tools such as, Botox, Dermal fillers & Kybella to further enhance adult patients’ smiles as well as their overall facial appearance.